November 18, 2011

Open Up Wide

Of all the baby messes that come along with baby, a crusty high chair bothers me the most. I'm not sure why, but it does. It beats out diapers and vomit and boogers and bothers me. If there's a crusty high chair in the other room, I'm discomforted to know it exists and needs to be clean, now! Maybe it reminds me of greasy windows, crumbs on the table and sticky syrup bottles at a busy restaurant.

 Emmy loves to slouch in her chair, pureed plum smeared across her cheeks and egg yolk crushed into her pants, and throw bread at Petey. He gobbles it thankfully and after a few days of this game, he realizes that he has a new guaranteed snack at every mealtime.

My baby is big enough to eat real food.



Uhhhh, so full. Must feed Petey the rest.


Those eyebrows, they kill me!


No comments:

Post a Comment