August 10, 2009

Sometimes the night was beautiful...

Weekends fly by so quickly when I am visiting Anthony. He has branched infantry, which is what he wanted and what we felt at peace about, so I have launched into "GO" mode because it means that we will be living in Columbus for at least nine months. I am currently looking for a house to move into in three weeks, and have so much to do, but I know that the Lord will give me strength to do it.... and I have great friends to help me with it!

It seems like all my thoughts are so domestic these days. What to cook, what to sew, what to buy, what to fix. I look forward to nesting again in a new place and especially am excited about being a part of Calvary Chapel Columbus. Their fellowship has been pure and sweet and we felt at home there from day one, so it is nice to already be semi-established in that aspect.

Thirdly and lastly, my sisters are becoming beautiful women so quickly. Holly is leaving on a jet plane tomorrow to return to Peru as a student missionary, Cassandra is looking into applying to USF and is taking AP courses this fall (and has a job and is involved in a million other things!), and Becca is back in band and volleyball as an all-around over-achiever. I love them so much and hope that I will be faithful in writing them and having Skype dates and contining to build on the remarkable friendship that we share.

Goodnight, blog world. Sweet dreams to my sweetheart sleeping in a tent somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. (if it's going to get old me commenting on every blog... let me know and i'll pretend i don't read some ;) )

    your sisters are beautiful, and so are you. i saw your profile picture and you look so classy and perfect wifey :)

    when you think back to the times when your thoughts and goals weren't domestic....what was the point of them anyways?

    <3

    ReplyDelete