October 27, 2011

Fire in the Belly

Ever feel like you're just keep your head above water? It seems that over the past two weeks, I can't get anything accomplished. I'm just barely keeping Emmy clothed, bathed, nursed and getting dinner on the table. My weeks seem to be an endless cycle of food shopping and laundry and somehow letting the time get away from me.

I have bible study blogs to write.
I have a guest room and garage to unpack and make lovely.
I have care packages to mail.
I have family to keep in touch with.
I have to fill the tires in the new jogging stroller with air before we can use it.
I have to make butterbeer and pumpkin pasties for my husband.
I have sewing projects that desperately need attention.
I have to make an appointment to reapply to grad school.
... and miles to go before I sleep.

I'm not complaining. I have a good life. I just need to get MOVING. Wake up earlier, drink coffee, turn off the tv, radio, computer, do whatever it takes to be productive.

So here I go.

Did I mention that Emmy is maybe a month or two away from walking on her own? Maybe that's where all my time is going these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment